Wednesday 26 September 2012

FS294 - Casing Jackie. Again.


This is my second card for this week's Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoaststampers. It was inspired by this card by Jackie:

I used the flower from Mixed Bunch (Stampin' Up) and the leaf is from Modern Basics (Papertrey). I am still searching for a lighter grey cardstock (Basic Grey here) and would be happy if you let me know the name of your favourite - I'd really like one that's almost silver, without being metallic. My sentiment is a woodblock stamp that has no markings on it whatsoever.

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Ardyth - I always like splits in card stock that show something lovely lurking underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like! The contrast of the bright flowers and leaves against the dark grey is very eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of these perfectly stamped flowers! Please keep us in the loop regarding the 50 shades of grey (ooops) I mean different shades of grey that you might learn about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty card! Like the bright floral w/the gray. I too would love to find a beautiful light gray. If I do, I'll be sure to pass the word. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..... such a pretty card! Pinning it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on Jackie's card...funny when I saw your card I immediately recognized your inspiration since I have also bookmarked this card in my fav. (no pinterest for me ...yet).

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.