Sunday 26 April 2015

CTS120 - Merry!


This card is for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge. Here's the sketch:



I started with a Fog panel and cut out a Stampin' Up! Christmas tree. I added an Essentials by Ellen "Merry" and a tiny Impression Obsession heart in Poppy Parade and adhered the whole thing to a white card base.

I definitely have Christmas on my mind, with Muse: Christmas Visions starting up soon! On Wednesday, we will announce the first DT member. And there will be a 'stocking stuffer' so make sure you drop by and comment!

11 comments:

  1. I love this Ardyth! Fabulous and mass produce-able!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, the perfect take on the sketch, love the little red heart x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Ardyth! I love the grey, white and red color combo and adore that little red heart. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so love grays and whites with a pop of color! You rock this challenge, Ardyth, and I just love that sweet heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally loving this non-traditional color...which really works with the whimsical sentiment and sweet wee tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, striking and crisp, Ardyth ... with just a touch of whimsy ... fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ardyth, love your color conbination. It is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.