Sunday 13 December 2015

FS462 - Thanks


A very simple thank you card for this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, sixclarks. I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on the:
-colour scheme (red, teal, grey)
-heart and flower elements
-general layout
-a tilted focal point (although on looking back at the inspiration, my tilt is the opposite direction!)

I changed:
-use of the heart and flowers
-size of the card
-location of the sentiment
-left off the ribbon and paper 'button'

I used a Simon Says Stamp sentiment and an MFT pierced square die. And some really old, unlabelled stamps for the heart and flowers.

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your time as Featured Stamper!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card - I am so loving that teal color, it just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I'm suppose to be baking, or cleaning, or something...but just couldn't resist a quick visit! Simply sweet - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Ardyth - beautiful execution of a CAS card, and a great CASE
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS...I like how you selected elements from "six clarks" card. You have that eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, pretty and so wonderfully CAS, Ardyth ... fabulous! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.