Sunday 22 May 2016

FS485 - Happy Birthday



This week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper is Sarah Moerman. I recently found out that Sarah and I lived in the same neighbourhood for a short time when we were kids. Isn't it funny how small the world can be!  She is the perfect choice to be a Featured Stamper - she has a great gallery full of cards that you'll want to case! I chose this one:



I focused on Sarah's:
-striped rainbow dp
-circular focal point
-layout
-black script sentiment

I changed:
-kraft to white
-'yes' to daisy
-black stars to sparkly enamel dots

I used:
-PTI Beautiful Blooms II Number 3 die
-Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Borders
-old, old dp from my stash (maybe Crate Paper?) ETA - a fellow hoarder has informed me that it's from Pebbles Fun in the Sun Collection.

4 comments:

  1. What a great interpretation of the original card Ardyth - love the colours and the contrast of the white against it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful and yet CAS, Ardyth. Designer paper does have it's place and your card is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful, so happy and bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh as a daisy, Ardyth ... bright and fun ... those vibrant dots are luscious! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.