Saturday 27 August 2016

Birthday Fun!


Do you know my friend Kimberly? She just released her first stamp set with Essentials by Ellen and it's so adorable! It's called Sock Monkey Surprise and it has this cute monkey and all sorts of fun 'stuff' (OMG, the banana!) for him and some great sentiments, too!

Once it got here, I sat down right away to have some fun with it. I die cut and coloured a bunch of the monkeys and then played around until I came up with this fun birthday card.

I also used Essentials by Ellen's Up The Happy.

I'm linking up to the current Seize the Birthday Challenge. and Darnell's latest NBUS challenge!

      

13 comments:

  1. I've been pretty much out of the loop, and hadn't seen this set before! How adorable!! Love how you've got them floating among the clouds and one hanging on to the other. Great coloring too! Very sweet card. Congrats to Struan too. Pilot's license...wow!!! Very, very cool. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN is definitely happening here! Checked out this new set...it's awesome! Sweet design - the monkeys are definitely havve fun! GREAT shading on the balloon and monkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love free-falling menkeys?! It's a great set by Kimberly and great coloring, Ardy! Thank you for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7!! Lots of hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds of of the Barrel of Monkey toys we played with when we were kids ... so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and fabulous card Ardyth.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and so cute, Ardyth ... and such great colouring on those drifting-on-the-breeze monkeys! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and cute card with great colouring. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun and super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ardyth, this card is so much fun! Those monkeys make me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those monkeys are super cute! Sure to brighten anyone's birthday! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Seize the Birthday we sure do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVE your card!! Michele from "I Card Everyone" blog just sent me a couple of monkeys in the mail and now I see your wonderful card in the gallery!! You girls are making me NEED to buy this set! : )

    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.