Thursday, 29 June 2017

Muse 222 - Get Well Soon


Here's my card for this week's Muse, where Kim brought us this sweet summery scene:


I focused on Kim's:
-window of blended colour
-floral theme
-colours
-black script sentiment

I started by masking a circle on my panel and stamping the A Jillian Vance Design daisies. I masked the daisies and blended some blue and green to create my background. I combined the bee and flower elements by colouring the daisies in bee-like colours - yellow with dark centres, using copics. Then I embossed the panel with a pierced circle die to mimic the piercing around Kim's window. I stamped my sentiment and added some Stickles to the petals of the daisies.

I used:
-Flutters and Flowers
-Showers of Blessings

6 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card Ardyth...so in love with those sweet daisies!

Sheila H said...

Love the daisies and your gorgeous blending!

Kirsten said...

Beautiful card, Ardyth. Love the bright background colors. They make those wonderful daisy flowers really stand out. I love the daisy stamp every time you use it. I never get tired of it, soI think it's about time I purchase it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Maxine D said...

What a beauty - sure to make the recipient feel better!
Blessings
Maxine

Brawny said...

Fabulous card x

Barb Ghig said...

Your daisies are so sweet and I love your blended background! Such a lovely take on Kim's card, Ardyth!