Sunday 3 September 2017

FS552 - Merry & Bright


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststamper Featured Stamper, Chris Smith (aka inkpad).

I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Chris':
-quilt/snowflake pattern
-colours (red, green & kraft)
-Christmas theme

I changed:
-die cut instead of stamping
-circle panel
-shape and size of card

I cut portions of the new SugarPea Spots & Stripes Brights patterned paper with the Arrow Cover Plate, and used the larger cut pieces to form my snowflake/quilt. I love how the Zig Zag stitching on the circle echose the angles on the pieces.

 I used:
SugarCut-Arrow-Cover-Plate

Spots-&-Stripes-BRIGHTS
Store-SugarCuts-Zig-Zag-Stitched-Circles

6 comments:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.