Friday 10 February 2012

Funny Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! (edited to add: not sure why this was published on Friday - it was meant for Tuesday! Still getting used to Blogger!)

This is a valentine that I made in 2009 for my horse-doctor sister to give to her husband. As soon as I saw the image, the sentiment popped into my head:





Supplies:
Stamps: Karen Foster snap alphabet, Horse (Belmont by Whipper Snapper)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Nestabilities, copics



3 comments:

  1. oh, wish you could fine what this stamp was... I have relatives that would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine - I found it:

    http://www.whippersnapperdesigns.com/shop/rubber-stamps/animals/farm/belmont-13777.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one brought a huge smile - very cute!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.