Sunday 19 February 2012

Inspiration Challenge 324 - Creative Wallcoverings

This week's inspiration challenge is to find something on the Creative Wallcoverings site. I found two that really inspired me.

The first was this switchplate, which was literally crying out to become a card:


Here's my card:





For my second inspiration this wall decal (and the letter "A" had nothing to do with it, I swear!):



I changed the letter to "K" for my daughter and used my Cricut to make two cards (can't throw out those scraps!)




Since Kate is turning nine soon (birthday card photos to come!) I used nine accents/dots rather than the six in the inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
"Daisy Chain"
Stamps: Unity (daisies), Hero Arts (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury 120 lb
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Yellow stickles


"K"
Stamps: (various clear solid flowers)
Paper: Basic Grey (plaid), Whisper White, Gina K Pure Luxury 120 lb
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoirse, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Cricut, Storybook cartridge, Ranger White enamal accents

1 comment:

  1. Your daisy chain is fantastic ... and I love how you used both the positive & negative of your die cut ... wonderful inspired designs.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.