Monday 13 August 2012

OLW100 - Transportation


A second card for this week's OLW Challenge, hosted by Cheryl - Transportation.

This card would be almost cheeky, if it wasn't so holy! lol! I'm sure it's not what Cheryl had in mind, but these camels are clearly providing transportation (for that matter, you could make a card with Mary on the donkey, too!)

For my colour scheme, I remembered a previous OLW challenge, where we could only use black ink on cream cardstock - it's so elegant!

It's so much fun to think outside the box, don't you agree? I also had a stamp out that has two kids on a toboggan, and a baby carriage......but we're running out of time! Don't forget to play along before the end of Tuesday!

16 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card and it looks great on cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful twist on the transportation theme. Stunning image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is really a clever take on the theme...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely holiday card. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black on cream ... you're right it is elegant. Great take on the "transportation" theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that this is a very elegant colour scheme and I love your thinking outside the box on the transportation theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card!
    And YES! I know the 99 red ballons... I'm also old *lol*

    Greeting from Germany to Canada
    Beate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant interpretation Ardyth, and a super CAS card, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You totally 'jumped right out of the box' with this one! Camels...how clever! The card truly is stunning & elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ...Love how beautiful and simple this is, its a great take on transportation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ardyth, Beautiful CAS/OLW card. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I left a comment on this one at Splitcoast - I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.