Monday 5 November 2012

IC361, FS300 and OLW112

Two cards today. First:



For this week's Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge from Artful Home, inspired by this wall art:


and for this week's Featured Stamper challenge, inspired by this card by Jen Mitchell:



I used a Stamps of Life die to make the butterfly.



My second card is for also for the Inspiration Challenge:


I was inspired by this paperweight at Artful Home:



and also this design from my Inspiration board on Pinterest:
.



and, oops, I did it again - a one layered card inspired by a song, so I guess it's good for OLW112! lol!

I used an Impress 'JOY' stamp, unknown 'to the world' and I masked and sponged the rings.

11 comments:

  1. I am so going to follow your Inspiration board -- I never find nothin :) Fabulous inspired cards~

    I am also drawing a complete black on the song inspired OLW -- maybe today something will pop in my dead head

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more brilliant cards - that butterfly is so eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot decide which I like more...they are both so beautiful. Love the bold graphics and colors. Two more fab cards Ardyth! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Two more amazing cards! How do you come up with these amazing ideas? The colors in your butterfly card are so striking against the black and the target is so effective in drawing attention to the joyful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two terrific cards! Such a bright and beautiful card in Jen's honor. So vintage 70s ... love it. The IC Joy card is fab. LOVE your design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The first one is so very striking! Both cards look great!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say this all the time, but I can't believe you always surprise me with some fantastic design. The JOY is amazing. The O is perfect, and I LOVE that you embossed it. You find the best stuff on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice. I love the modern feel and the stamping is wonderful! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops. I didn't see there were 2 cards in this post...my comment was for the 2nd card. The first one-wow. Love it! Very creative too!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.