Sunday 7 December 2014

Holiday Inspiration Group - 12 Days of Christmas - DAY 7



Welcome to Day 7 of the 12 Days of Holiday Inspiration Blog Event brought to you by "The Inspiration Crew".  We’re a group of online crafty blog friends who love being creative. This time we're doing a 12-day event to provide you with tons of Holiday Inspiration.

This card was inspired by Anita. I made it very early in the year as part of my Church Christmas Card project. When you make 24 of one design, they have to be pretty simple and the most difficult part of this one was to wait long enough for the brown ink on the Hero Arts image to dry before sponging the sky and ground. The sentiment is from the same Hero Arts set.

Here is a list of all the crafty ladies participating in this event. Be sure to visit all the blogs each day for loads of fun Holiday craft ideas!

17 comments:

  1. Oh Ardyth, I so love this card! I love any card that shows the true meaning of Christmas. Not that I don't love the other's cause I do, but these kind just really tug at my heart cause this is what Christmas really is all about! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ardyth and love the stamping with that perfect backdrop. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card! Love all your inspiring work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had time to comment on each day, Ardy, but I'm following along each day and loving all your cards!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful--love the sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the inking you did for the background of the silhouette, Ardyth. It really draws you in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card - love the manger scene.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite of all your cards so far! Classic, gorgeous, the true meaning of Christmas. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your wonderful image and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my...this is so so beautiful and your coloring of the background is so pretty. I can not wait to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. More gorgeous inking and I love the touch of sparkle on the star!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know I'm going to love this, Ardyth ... it's beautiful ... one of my favourite Christmas sets of all time! I'm honoured my card inspired yours, my friend ... thanks for the shout out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful card! Your inking is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card inspirational and divine!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.