Saturday 23 July 2016

Muse 175 - Birthday Wishes


Here's my card for this week's Muse challenge (also Day 19 of #thedailymarker30day colouring challenge), where Jenni has given us a beautiful, elegant, classic inspiration:




I focused on Jenni's:
-layout
-colours
-floral theme
-clear sparkle

I made mine a bit more whimsical and used my copics with no shading, like Lisa did last week - you get a very simple but rich feel with this technique.

I used:
-WPlus9 Doodle Buds
-WPlus9 That is All
-Pretty Pink Post sequins

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Your coloring on that blossom and those leaves has a wonderful happy feeling. Love those rich pinks. Great take on Jenni's card. I can see her influence with your CAS signature. Such a sweet card, dear friend. Have a great weekend, and stay cool. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and contemporary card and the no shading works beautifully, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a strong card !
    Love this style !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the Muse card Ardyth. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This flower is the perfect style for the rich, no shading colouring. Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classic Ardyth - CAS and stunning!!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this whimsical take on my card !x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sweet little flower in the bright purple, Ardyth!!! So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The black is a perfect addition with the bright flower! This is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya think my heart skipped a beat when I saw this vibrant CAS beauty? Yep...sure did!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.