Monday 22 August 2016

SPDMIX12 - For Someone Special


This is my card for the current SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge.



My first thought was that I didn't have a clue how to use the photo - vintage is not really my style! But then I focused on the colours. These are great colours for a masculine card, and mixing it up with the sketch inspiration, I was able to put together a fun coffee-themed card.

I used:
-Caffeine Addict
-Coffee To Go Cup SugarCuts
-Feeling Sentimental
-Celebrate All the Things (star)

5 comments:

  1. Perfection. Love how the stars aren't aligned perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, crisp and so fun, Ardyth ... love how you've made vintage CAS! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kraft cardstock paired with white and a bit of black is awesome. Adding a coffee cup into the mix....BEYOND AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ardyth this is an amazing card - love the utter simplicity of it, and your use of the prompts. Utter and beautiful simplicity is so hard to achieve and you do it brilliantly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ardyth, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this using SPD goodies. SQUEE!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.