Thursday 2 February 2017

Muse 201 - Hello, Beautiful


I'm so excited to be playing along with our Guest Muse for this week, Valentyna. She gave us this amazingly graphic-yet-organic inspiration:



I love the Charles Rennie MackIntosh feeling of this lovely die cut. And when Valentyna first sent this to me, I thought that the greenery was stamped. It's a die cut, but I wanted to achieve that solid, crisp feeling. I used my MISTI and stamped everything twice using GinaK inks. The sentiment is Versamark Onyx.

I focused on Valentyna's:
-colours
-floral theme
-CRM feel
-bold black sentiment
-layout

I used:
-Essentials By Ellen Bold Blooms
-Essentials By Ellen Mondo Magnolia

10 comments:

  1. So bold and beautiful .... I also ended up using a frame - even if it was to repair a mistake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contemporary, bold and beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Ardyth, those big bright flowers are gorgeous! Love the frame too, makes a wonderful texture for the simple layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stamping perfection! Love the colors, love the bold images, love the design! Yay Misti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such perfect colours, balance and arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Ardyth - love the insert technique you have used as a frame - must remember than - thank you for inspiring me
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers are spectacular and so is the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beautiful bold flowers and the bold sentiment to go with it, Ardyth!!!! Lovely!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.