Wednesday 22 February 2017

Muse Challenge #204 - Happy Mother's Day


Here's the card I made for this week's Muse Challenge, inspired by Jenni's pretty card:


I focused on Jenni's:
-Mother's Day theme
-floral element
-die cut

This is a big year for me (birthday-wise) and I set myself a number of goals. One of them was to expand my skills and try and make some videos. It's a BIG goal with lots to learn and lots of equipment requirements and I'm trying to go step by step. So today, I'm very excited to tell you that I posted a short video on my Instagram account to show my technique for stamping these flowers using watercolour paper that has been spritzed with water and various distress inks, and my MISTI.

I used:
-WPlus9 Watercolored Anemones
-WPlus9 Happy Trio die
-Simon Says Stamp Best Mom Ever

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Ardyth! Off to check out your video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ardyth, your card is simply stunning! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty I love inlaid dies ! and well done you trying something new and exciting cant wait to view!...Oh and Ardyth hope you have remembered to post your card !! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your video this morning... way to go! And a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gaspingly gorgeous, Ardyth! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Ardyth! It's been fun watching you reveal your talent for watercoloring! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. A BEAUTIFUL card!!! I loved watching your steps for stamping; thank you very, very much for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and great video. It is always good to try something new!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your technique. I look forward to seeing more. Your cards are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS CARD and FABULOUS VIDEO!!! Love the high-speed stamping...if only I could do that in real life!!!

    Gorgeous textured paper. stunning color combo! Love the 'Joy' with a wee peep of a black shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Ardyth - love the way you have stamped the floral image, and die cut the sentiment through it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, this is soooooooo beautiful, Ardyth!!!!! Love the look of your flowers!!!! Thanks for taking the time to do a video - will be off to watch it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply gorgeous card Ardyth - so fresh and colourful, and love this die cut word technique - looks so effective

    ReplyDelete
  16. No votes but certainly worthy of a comment. This is so pretty. Love the design of the card and that beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.